If you have any query or doubt regarding this declaration, you should contact ASSURE PATHLABS Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collected from the Users
We accumulate the following "personal information" about you online when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website:
- First Name, Last Name
- Age & Gender
- Email Address
- Billing and Collection Address
- Phone Number
- Zip / Postal Code
- Aadhaar Card
How the information collected will be used by assurepathlab.com?
Usage of email address & mobile number is for:
- Registration affirmation and password reminder
- Event based communication such as order information, delivery information, etc.
- Special offers, if any
- We may share or aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users. We take adequate steps to ensure that our third parties adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of personal information
- We will not disclose any personal information to any third party, unless (I) it is necessary for providing services to or you have authorized us to do so, (ii) we are legally required to do so, i.e. in compliance of regulatory requirement or in accordance to the court order or other legal / quasi legal process, and / or (iii) it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this website. We do not have any responsibility for any personal information which is generally available to the public.
Usage of your personal information is:
ASSURE PATHLABS does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Provide results for the tests requested by you
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Age & Gender for reporting results accurately
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys
Use and Disclose of your Report / information / data:
- We may use or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on our testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for tests that we perform.
- We may disclose your reports to other companies or individuals who need your reports in order to provide specific services to us. These other entities, known as "business associates," must comply with the terms of a contract designed to ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the reports / data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf.
- We may disclose your report to the physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report to treat you.
- We may use your report with our billing department and may disclose it to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or to third parties for payment purpose. Our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may disclose your reports to Health Department or any other Govt. body or regulatory authority as and when required by them for collection, processing health information of the state / country.
- We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- To support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform.
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time:
- Website may aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Posting to public areas of the website
- Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website's searchable database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
Prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service Aid to make a diagnosis of the problems with our server Security Steps Used by Us:
Patient Reporting and Test Ordering are under our website
Assure Pathlabs reserves the privilege to modify or renew this policy at any time by placing a notice on our site. Any kind of modification shall come into effect immediately upon posting to this site. We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement at any time, so please study it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by means of a notice on our homepage only.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Contacting the Website
Assure Pathlabs does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions occur using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the laboratory plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, Assure Pathlabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
Assure Pathlabs shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.