KIDNEY DISEASE - SYMPTOMS, DIAGNOSIS & TESTS
Kidney disease means your kidneys are damaged and can't filter blood the way they should.
- Kidney stones - Kidney stones are another common kidney problem. They occur when minerals and other substances in the blood crystallize in the kidneys, forming solid masses (stones).
- Polycystic kidney disease - Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder that causes numerous cysts (small sacs of fluid) to grow in the kidneys.
- Urinary tract infections - Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are infections of any part of the urinary system. Infections in the bladder and urethra are the most common.
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
- Poor appetite
- Muscle cramping
- Swollen feet/ankles
- Puffiness around the eyes in the morning
- Dry, scaly skin
- Frequent urination, especially late at night
- High blood pressure
- Heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease