Assure Pathlabs was founded by Dr. Sanjay Wadhwa and Dr. Lovely Razdan in 2015. At Assure the belief is that every man, woman, and child should benefit from advances in healthcare – regardless of where they live. It is this belief that drives our commitment to develop and deliver unique health innovations that respond to the specific and tangible needs of vulnerable communities.
Early and accurate diagnosis plays a crucial role in reducing the disease burden, improving treatment outcomes and optimizing health access. Since all clinical decisions and treatment initiations depend on accurate diagnosis, it is a critical success factor for reaching the next level of quality healthcare.
Our team of highly qualified, and hard working professionals anticipate the future with a renewed sense of enthusiasm to go beyond the ordinary to become an exceptional provider of diagnostic services and to grow beyond the region into the global market.
At Assure Pathlabs you can rely on customers receiving efficient service, helpful advice, respect, support and care, as well as the highest standards of medical expertise.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Laboratory is committed to provide the best possible support for the clinical management of patient using contemporary laboratory techniques meeting the highest standard of ethical practice.
Laboratory aims to achieve the objectives by :
- Providing services most appropriate to the patients in consultation with their clinicians.
- Providing reliable and dependable services in convenient, timely, yet cost effective manner.
- Using contemporary equipments, consumables and procedure for testing.
- Following good laboratory practice.
- Committing to the health and safety of all staff.
- Providing opportunities for continuing professional development to all levels of staff in terms of formal education and training both in house and by deputation.
- Introducing new services and infrastructure based on the relevance to patient care and demand for such services.
- Adopting and following a quality system which is understood and implemented by the staff.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the services offered by periodic introspection and institution of remedial action as and when required.
- Participation in quality assurance and peer review programs. Treating patients with due respect and consideration and also maintaining confidentiality
- Complying at all times with international Standard of quality including IS/ISO 15189:2012.